Tuesday, September 7, 2010

1st day back and still rolling

WHAZZZAAAAPPP

fist day back at school and what a day it was!

homework, a pop quiz in physics and a whole bunch of adjustments! But the best part of the day was also the strangest for me. having a year under my belt in STAC the whole first day experience was so much different. I remember my first day in STAC being absolutely petrified, not being able to move a muscle and not even eating for fear of people judging what i ate (fickle i know). But as a sophomore to STAC, boy did that change. Where i first was frozen, rigid, and in shock, today i was energetic, floating around, cracking jokes, reconnecting with old friends. I felt like the absolute king of the world. Then i got a look at the newbies faces, and my day was made. If i could bottle the looks on their faces i swear i could have made millions. Their eyes were darting around, they all looked like they wanted to feint and i couldn't stop myself from laughing, despite that little guy in the back of my mind who remembers myself in the same situation (i normally don't listen to Howard, he's such a buzz kill). As for the show we watched today, it wasn't bad. I was angry with my confusion about what was happening in the show and i think that it inhibited me from fully enjoying it. However i am curious to know what the hell was happening and what the hell was the story with that blob!?!?!? It was like ok he's in a town....oh a blob....cool.......

The agent thing;

SOOOO COOLLLLLLLLLLLL IMMMM SOOOO EXCIIIITTTEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD this is a truly well thought out way for us to get to know each other (even though luke did say no stalking.........=D)

well i think ill end here i just got home from soccer and im dead tired (yes...i play sports *GASP*)

Till next week- toodlaooooo!!!
-Katzy

1 comment: