Thursday, September 16, 2010

i would like to start this blog off with a music recommendation......the next time you feel the need to fist pump or rave, immediately turn to the artist known as deadmau5. He is epic. Moving on

So my life as an artist, because no one wants to hear what happened in STAC. Today we did this and I thought it was really cool....blah blah so instead i want to describe my plans for this year. I want to write a screen play, a legitimate screen play, or a pitch for a show. I have been told that I talk in terms of screenplays and that all I need to do is write down a story the way I tell it and i would have a screen play written. While this may be true, there is no way to tell due to my own laziness. Well, not exactly that. Im juggling soccer, school, SAT prep and trying to keep some level of sanity. It's a busy job, however admittedly a couple of minutes a night wouldn't honestly kill me. I figure that the first story I will spin is actually a true story of a raid that I completed in my camp. Admittedly, it is a fairly epic tale, if you haven't already heard it make sure to ask me to recite it for you. Also this year I plan on furthering my acting career......i'm not too sure how I am going to accomplish this, but it is definitely a priority. What I want to do to further my repitour however, is to take dance lessons. Little known fact about me, I love to dance. I usually have a lot o energy and dancing is the perfect way to use the pent up energy. Of course with the dancing comes vocal lessons because I need to perfect the trifecta of musical theater if I am going to be taken seriously be anyone!

SO!

running list of things to get done
1.Act in some show (not including school run ones)
2. Dance lessons
3. Singing lessons
4. Stay sane
5. Work out dammit! no one wants a tubby wubby in an industry so focused on physicality and looks.
6. Smile kid!

2 comments:

  1. You say "Epic" a lot. Anyway, not a bad shopping list of life sort of thing. When do you wish to start? The screenplay... epic daily practice, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup! A very EPIC daily practice! (It was a mood I was in).

    ReplyDelete